Cabbage is an incredibly nutritious vegetable yet it can be a harder one to work into our diets on a regular basis. Juicing cabbage is a wonderful way to have it more often and it is very supportive of our gut. In this recipe we added our other two digestion supporting ingredients, ginger and fennel. The lemon helps the juice flavor but is also wonderful for digestion and the apples sweeten the flavor and bring along some more vitamin C.
- 1/4 of a head of cabbage
- 1/2 fennel bulb
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 2 apples, cored
- Wash ingredients thoroughly.
- Cut all ingredients into the appropriate size for the juicer.
- Juice in the order given and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.