An ice ring is a great way to get creative and decorate any punch bowl filled with fresh juice.
- 6-8 cups of water
- 3 sliced citrus fruits, like lemon or oranges
- 1 cup raspberries, cranberries and/or strawberries
- 1 cup sprigs of rosemary or thyme
- Fill a bundt pan halfway with water and let it sit in the freezer for a few hours until it’s almost firm but still a little slushy.
- Add your choice of garnishes: slices of citrus, cranberries, raspberries, or herbs like mint, rosemary, or thyme. Push them down into the slushy part so they don’t all float to the top. Then, let the fruit set for at least an hour before filling the rest of the bundt pan to the top with water.
- When you remove the ring from the freezer, flip it onto a plate. Run warm water over the top of the pan, and the ring will pop out of the mold onto the plate.
- Freeze it until ready to use if you’d like, or put it directly into a punch bowl and add the fresh juices and sparkling water to the bowl.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.