You can think of this drink as a pain-free piña colada, as you get all the flavor and nutrition from the pineapple and coconut milk without any headaches from consuming too many by the pool.
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 lime
- 2 cups pineapple
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- Splash of sparkling water, optional
- Crushed ice, for serving
- Wash all produce.
- Peel the lime and remove skin and core from pineapple.
- Cut all ingredients into the appropriate size for the juicer and juice in the order given.
- Combine the juice with coconut milk and sparkling water and mix well. Pour into a glass with crushed ice, and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.