Lemonade lovers, try this raspberry-lime combo for a lower-sugar, antioxidant-rich, tasty alternative. Raspberries contain vitamins C and E, along with selenium, beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin, which helps protect your skin from the sun.
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 3 limes
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey, optional
- Wash all produce.
- Peel the limes.
- Cut all ingredients into the appropriate size for the juicer, and juice in the order given.
- Pour juice in a glass and top off with desired amount of sparkling water. If you want it sweeter, add the honey or maple syrup.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.