This festive version of a margarita is super hydrating thanks to coconut water and fresh seasonal fruits: cranberries, pears and lime.
- 1 cup cranberries
- 2 pears
- 1 lime, peeled
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Splash of coconut water
- Optional rim: lime, salt and chili powder
- Juice cranberries, pears and lime
- Add juice mixture to glasses of your choice with the apple cider vinegar and top with coconut water.
- To create a salt and chili powder rim for your glass, simply take a lime wedge and rub it around the perimeter of your glass. Then add a small amount of salt and chili powder to a plate and dip and twist the glass into it to coat the rim.
Instead of coconut water, make it bubbly by adding a splash of club soda.
Pears are full of potassium, phenolic compounds, copper and vitamins B, C and K. Those phenolic compounds may help slow the growth of harmful gut bacteria.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.