Enjoy the fizz without the buzz in this thirst-quenching peach drink. Peaches are packed with nutrients including vitamins A, C, and E, potassium, and niacin.
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 lemon
- 2 peaches
- 8 oz. sparkling water
- 2 teaspoons honey or pure maple syrup, optional
- Wash all produce.
- Peel the lemon and remove pits from peaches.
- Cut all ingredients into the appropriate size for the juicer, and juice in the order given.
- Pour juice in a glass and top off with desired amount of sparkling water. If you want it sweeter, add the honey or maple syrup.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.