A delicious dessert is easy to make with your Nama sorbet strainer. Easily switch out your juicing strainer for the sorbet strainer to make wonderful frozen treats.
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup organic vanilla yogurt, frozen and chopped to fit the chute
- Switch out your J2 juice strainer for your Sorbet Attachment, then reassemble the juicer.
- Close the lid, then turn the juicer on, and load ingredients through the top hole of the juicer. Be sure to load one ingredient at one time for best results. Note: The sorbet will dispense into the pulp collector.
- When all ingredients have been added, mix the sorbet with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.