- Q. How do I remove produce from the safety channel?
Simply run some water through the channel to remove any pulp. Make sure to hand dry and leave out to dry overnight.
- Q. Where is the juicer made?
Our juicer is manufactured in South Korea by a company that has been in the industry for over 40 years.
Learn more about us here.
- Q. Why is there foam in my juice?
- The foam that occurs is due to the reaction of insoluble fiber with oxygen and is very normal. Feel free to give your juice a stir and it should get rid of some of the foam. You can also strain your juice once to remove some of the foam. The amount of foam you get from leafy greens can vary by the season or type of veggie you are getting, so sometimes the foam can be more or less.
- Q. Why is some of my pulp wet?
- The pulp can come out slightly wet for produce such as cucumber and watermelon that have higher water content. It is best to mix in drier produce such as kale to maximize yield. Make sure your pulp outlet loop is in the locked position.
- Q. What is cold press juicing?
- Our Cold Press Juicer uses True Taste Extraction, where the auger will slowly press fruits and vegetables against the 6,612 micro-perforations in the juice strainer. This action opens the food’s cell membranes and releases its deep-seated nutrients and enzymes. It also maximizes the extraction of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, resulting in rich colors and pure flavors of juice. The slow RPM ensures that it does not disrupt the cellular structure of fruits and vegetables, minimizing oxidation and heat, preserving the precious enzymes and nutrients closest to its natural form.
- Q. How to deep clean my juicer?
Make sure to always hand wash each component and dry immediately after washing to remove any residue and prevent any watermarks.
Feel free to follow the instruction below for a deeper clean:
- Soak the components in warm water (until the component is submerged).
- Add citric acid (100g) and baking soda (100g) into the water and soak overnight. Follow the 1:1 ratio.
- Use the cleaning brush to scrub off any marks or stains.