Last Updated: November 2nd, 2020
Capitalized terms not defined herein have the meanings given to them in the Terms of Service.
SECTION 1 – THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND/OR RECEIVE.
In the course of operating the Website and Services, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information, which may include personal information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
- Contact and Account Information. When you create an account on the Website or purchase Products, you will be required to provide us with information about yourself, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Information from Your Activity. In order to provide you certain features and functionalities of the Website, assist in monitoring and troubleshooting errors and incident, analyze web traffic, and in an ongoing effort to improve our Website, we automatically collect certain information when you use the Website, and integrate it with your other devices and services. Such information may include, without limitation:
- IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on the Website, what sections of the Website you visit, etc.;
- information about a mobile device, including universally unique ID (“UUID”), platform type and version (e.g., iOS or Android), carrier and country location, hardware and processor information, and network type; and
- activity and usage information occurring via the Website, including, without limitation, information about past purchases and product/service preferences.
- Information from Cookies. We collect information using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit to our Website. We may use both first and third party session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect information and to enhance your experience using the Website. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Website may not function properly.
- For Google Analytics, please visit: https://www.google.com/analytics
- For Facebook, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
SECTION 2 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
You authorize us to use the information collected about you to: provide the Services, and to improve the same; to process transactions; to solicit your feedback; to inform you about our products and services and those of our promotional partners, including by sending you promotional emails; and for other purposes described above. You also authorize us to use and/or share information as described below:
- We may, from time to time, share and/or license your information with or to other companies, who may provide you information about the products and services they or their partners offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of such sharing.
- To provide our Services and administer promotional programs, we may share your personal information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- We will access, use, and share the information as required to fulfill our obligations to you, provide you with support, and to address your questions or requests regarding our Services.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing customer service, hosting, technical assistance, database management and back-up, use analytics, billing, and marketing assistance. Our e-commerce store is hosted by Shopify. These other companies will have access to your information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our customers and our Services, we may analyze certain information in anonymized and/or aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website, our Products, and our Services. This anonymous information does not identify you personally. We may use this anonymous information, and share and/or license it with and to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose anonymous user statistics in order to describe our Website and business to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might take part in a merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar corporate event, or we may sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, your information, including personal information, may be part of the transferred assets.
- We are required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purpose of meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the information: (i) when required by law or regulation, court order or subpoena, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our business or others.
SECTION 3 – HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the personal information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet.
SECTION 4 – ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES.
If you have an account on the Website, you may access, review, and make changes to your account information by following the instructions found on the Website. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any marketing email from us. Please allow us a reasonable time to process your request. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to the Services
SECTION 5 – IMPORTANT NOTICES TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS.
The servers used in connection with the operation and use of the Services are operated in the United States and elsewhere. Please be aware that your information, including your personal information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Services, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
SECTION 6 – CHILDREN.
SECTION 7 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
For these third party providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies, so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
SECTION 8 – CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have established business relationship with Namawell, LLC may choose to opt out of our sharing their personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and (1) you wish to opt out; or (2) you wish to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the direct marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to support or write us at:
2975 Red Hill Ave., Suite 100,
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA
In addition, Namawell, does not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals
Section 9 – NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information to third parties who intend to license or sell that personal information. You can exercise this right by contacting us at support with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not currently sell your personal information as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
SECTION 11 – QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like want more information about our privacy practices, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at support or by mail a
Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer
2975 Red Hill Ave., Suite 100,
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA