Nama Sortbet Attachment
- Q. Is the spinning brush assembled with the sorbet attachment?
- Please do not assemble the spinning brush with the sorbet attachment.
- Q. How long is the warranty?
- We offer a 15-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Q. Can you make sorbet with frozen liquids or ice?
- Ice or frozen liquids may cause jamming or damage to the product. Frozen fruits and yogurts work best and we recommend letting them sit out to thaw for about 5 minutes before using.
- Q. Is the sorbet attachment dishwasher safe?
- The sorbet attachment is not dishwasher safe. Please hand wash with dish soap and water.
- Q. What happens if it stops spinning or jams while making sorbet?
- Turn the control knob to Reverse and hold for 3-5 seconds, allowing the juicer to come to a complete stop. Then turn ON to start making sorbet again
- Q. Can you add all ingredients into the hopper at once?
- For sorbets, we recommend continuously feeding ingredients one-by-one through the top hole, alternating ingredients for a good mix. If you fill up the hopper with ingredients, you may experience jamming.
- Q. Do you remove the pulp outlet gasket?
- We recommend keeping the pulp outlet gasket installed while making sorbet
- Q. How do I assemble sorbet attachment?
- Using your Nama J2 Cold Press Juicer, place the auger in the sorbet strainer, and then into the chamber with the large and small wings on the strainer aligned with the large and small cutouts in the chamber. Next, attach the hopper to the chamber and place it on the base. Note: The spinning brush does not need to be used in this assembly.
- Q. Where can I find sorbet recipes?
You can find sorbet recipes on our website, namawell.com.
- Q. What ingredients can be used to make sorbets?
- Use your preference of frozen fruits, like berries, mangoes, bananas, and frozen yogurts.
- Q. Can you grind coffee or nuts in the sorbet?
- This product is not designed to grind coffee or nuts and may cause damage to the product.
- Q. How much is shipping?
We offer free domestic ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states in the US. Expedited shipping is available to most regions. Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories — We offer discounted shipping rates through FedEx, UPS, and DHL without any mark-up on our end.
We have partnered with DHL to offer the lowest cost and quickest delivery to our
international customers. Please note: Import duties and taxes are not included in the shipping price. All international orders are subject to the receiving country's import fees, duties and taxes, which are paid to and set by your home country's government and will be charged by your local postal carrier (DHL) prior to delivery of your order.
- Q. What products are compatible with this?
- This product is compatible with your Nama J2 Cold Press Juicer.
- Q. How do you freeze yogurt?
- You can freeze individual cups of yogurt and can cut them up into pieces that fit into the top hole. Another option is to use silicone ice cube trays.