Smoothie bowls offer a thicker option for enjoying fruit in the morning with a spoon. The combination of Açaí and blueberries packs a ton of antioxidants into this bowl.
- 1 frozen Açaí packet
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Toppings of your choice: fresh fruit, granola, nut butter, coconut flakes, and more
- Add all ingredients to the blender, except the toppings.
- Blend on high until reaching your desired consistency, about 45-60 seconds.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings like granola or fresh fruit.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.