Currently, we do not sell our products at any physical retailers. We have a select group of online retailers authorized to sell our product. To ensure you're buying safely, always buy directly through our website or an authorized retailer listed below:
How to spot a counterfeit product?
Counterfeit products are a common problem globally. Here are some tips we recommend considering before purchasing from another website:
- If the price is "too good to be true," it's likely counterfeit.
- If the website uses our Nama trademark — we only permit our affiliates and authorized retailers to use our registered trademarks. If you see our trademark in-use on a website that allows purchasing, the website is infringing, and you should avoid using the site entirely.
- The website is offering other products at substantial discounts.
- The website contact email uses a different domain. For example, the contact email is email@example.com, but the website domain is example-juicer.com. This mismatch is common for counterfeit websites.
- The website is not secure in the browser address bar — look for the secure lock symbol.
To recap, our products are only authorized for sale on the websites listed above or via our website directly. We do not recommend purchasing from another website in any circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.