The only thing that can make lemonade even better is fresh strawberries. Enjoy this delicious drink on a hot summer afternoon.
- 2 lemons
- 2 cups strawberries
- Dash of honey or pure maple syrup, to taste
- 8 oz. sparkling water
- Wash all produce.
- Peel the lemons.
- Cut all ingredients into the appropriate size for the juicer, and juice in the order given.
- Pour juice in a glass and top off with sparkling water. If you want it sweeter, add the honey or maple syrup.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.