You can easily warm up a juice in the wintertime by adding hot water and utilizing warming spices like ginger and cinnamon. This one tastes very reminiscent of a hot toddy!
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 fennel bulb
- 2 apples
- 1 1-inch piece ginger
- 1/2 cup hot water
- dash cinnamon
- Wash ingredients thoroughly.
- Cut all ingredients into the appropriate size for the juicer.
- Juice everything, except water and cinnamon, in the order given.
- Warm up water in your kettle to the temp you would use for tea (just before boiling).
- Add water to your mug of choice, fill it about halfway, add juice to the rest of the mug and enjoy!*
* With the addition of hot water and depending on the size of your mug, you should make about 4 drinks.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.