The name of this drink translates to “fresh water.” It’s made by combining one or more fruits with a sweetener and water. This version features mint, lime, and watermelon for the perfect summer treat.
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 lime
- 2 cups watermelon
- 8 oz. sparkling water, optional
- Wash all produce.
- Peel the lime.
- Remove skin from the watermelon and cut into chunks.
- Cut all ingredients into the appropriate size for the juicer, and juice in the order given.
- Pour juice into a glass and top off with sparkling water.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.