- 8 ounces sparkling water
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups pomegranate seeds or fresh cranberries (or a combo of both)
- 1 red apple
- A sprig of rosemary or thyme, to garnish
- Juice pomegranate seeds or cranberries or a mixture of the two with the apple.
- Add about 1 cup of sparkling water to a glass, along with 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar, and mix.
- Then, add a splash (about 2 tablespoons) of juice mixture.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary, thyme or extra pomegranate seeds to add that festive touch.
For a faster mocktail, feel free to use a no-added sugar pomegranate or cranberry juice (organic, if you can).
This juice is hydrating, plus pomegranate juice contains vitamins C and B5, potassium and natural phenols, such as ellagitannins and flavonoids. apple cider vinegar shines with probiotic power.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.