Take a Tour of John Kohler’s Incredible Fruit & Vegetable Garden
What better way to feel inspired to eat more fruits and vegetables than by growing them in your yard? In this video, we introduce you to a celebrated Nama community member, our friend John Kohler, as he gives you a tour of his urban garden located in Las Vegas.
John loves sharing his experiences growing food at his urban homestead, and he is dedicated to helping others sustainably grow the highest quality fruits, vegetables, herbs, nuts and other edible foods in your backyard and beyond.
He is living proof that eating well and growing your own food are among the most important things you can do to live a more healthy, vibrant, fulfilling life.
How John Kohler Became a Wellness Advocate Through Gardening
Get to know John Kohler as he discusses his health journey and what motivated him to make huge changes to his diet and lifestyle for good. After a major health scare in his 20s, John developed a passion for living healthy and growing his own food. Since 1995, he has been inspiring others to sustainably grow high quality fruits, vegetables and other edibles, just like he does in his Las Vegas garden.
John is a wellness advocate and expert gardener with three YouTube channels that will help you get to know him better.
- Growing Your Greens: He shares tips and tricks to grow your own food. This channel is one of the most watched gardening shows on YouTube. It’s a fun and enlightening show on how to grow food at your home and beyond.
- Ok Raw: This channel shares his 15 years of experience living a raw foods life.
- Discount Juicers: John reviews different appliances that help you consume more fresh fruits and vegetables, including juicers, blenders, and dehydrators.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.