What better way to enjoy your veggies than with this tangy, savory, spicy, and refreshing drink? This Mary mocktail can accompany any meal, and brunch is one of our favorites.
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 celery stalks
- ½ jalapeño
- ½ cucumber
- Himalayan or Flake Salt, optional Tajin or seasoned chili powder for topping
- Wash all produce.
- Remove seeds from jalapeño (avoid touching the seeds with your fingers).
- Cut all ingredients into the appropriate size for the juicer and juice in the order given.
- Pour over ice then sprinkle with the salt and chili powder seasoning for extra flavor.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.