Raspberries and plums aren’t just tasty summer treats, they are incredibly nutritious, too. Try this tasty drink when you’re craving something bubbly.
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1 lime
- 2 cups rasberries
- 1 large plum
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 2 teaspoons honey or pure maple syrup, optional
- Wash all produce.
- Peel the lime and remove the pit from the plum.
- Cut all ingredients into the appropriate size for the juicer, and juice in the order given.
- Pour juice in a glass and top off with desired amount of sparkling water. If you want it sweeter, add the honey or maple syrup.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.