- Q. How do I assemble my juicer?
Make sure to assemble the chamber set before placing it onto the base. Ensure the power cord is plugged in before turning the juicer on.
- Q. Best way to load my produce?
We recommend that light, leafy greens be juiced first, followed by softer items (like peeled lemon and pineapple), and then medium and hard items like cucumber, celery, apples, carrots, and beets. By adding harder produce later in the juicing process, you create a natural pressure that helps move everything through the auger more easily and maximizes the juice extraction process of your ingredients.
- Q. How do I remove the hopper after juicing?
You must lift the chamber set from the base before you can unlock the chamber. Make sure you wash your juicer right after juicing to prevent any hard-to-remove residue. If you do not wish to clean the chamber set immediately, you can fill the entire chamber set with water to the top of the hopper for easy cleaning later.
- Q. Why is the chamber rocking from side to side?
- The rocking is normal as the base is not secured to the chamber. The stronger torque on our machine will cause minor rocking, and that is perfectly normal. The stronger torque in our machine allows you to juice hard and fibrous produce.
- Q. How do I remove fiber stuck under and on the processing blade?
You can utilize the smaller end of your cleaning brush and pick out any tangled fiber around the processing blade. This is completely normal, especially when juicing fibrous produce. You can cut up fibrous produce or leafy greens to help prevent the fiber from wrapping around the processing blade.
You might also notice that softer produce such as orange might get stuck on the processing blade. Simply use the pusher and remove the produce off of the processing blade.
- Q. My juicer is not turning on?
Make sure your juicer is correctly assembled, as a safety switch needs to be triggered for the juicer to turn on. Make sure to test out a few different outlets as well and press the reset button if necessary. Lastly, make sure the power cord is plugged in all the way to the juicer and the outlet.
- Q. What is the clicking sound that occurs when I turn on my juicer?
- The sound occurs because the metal drive shaft on the base is clicking into place to create a connection with the auger.
- Q. How do I prevent celery and other fibrous produce from clogging the pulp chute?
- We find that cutting the celery into smaller pieces (2-3 inches) and then alternating it with other produce yields the best results. Denser fiber from the other produce helps nudge the stringy fibers out of the pulp exit and helps minimize clogging.
- Q. Why is there pulp around my auger after juicing?
- After juicing, you might see some pulp around the auger which is completely normal. We recommend ending your juicer recipe with harder produce, such as apple, to help push down the remaining pulp. Let the juicer run for 15 seconds after your last piece of produce before turning it off.
- Q. How do I make plant-based milk?
For plant-based milk such as almond milk, it is best to add the ingredients (nut and water) through the top hole in the hopper while the machine is ON. Soak the nuts overnight and rinse before juicing.
- Q. How do I remove produce from the safety channel?
Simply run some water through the channel to remove any pulp. Make sure to hand dry and leave out to dry overnight.
- Q. Why does the hopper lid come off?
- The hopper lid is removable to make it easy for cleaning purposes. Simply snap the lid back on and continue with juicing or cleaning.
- Q. Where is the juicer made?
Our juicer is manufactured in South Korea by a company that has been in the industry for over 40 years.
Learn more about us here.
- Q. How long can I run the juicer for?
- We would suggest running it for about 20 minutes and letting it rest for 1-2 minutes. Maximum 1hr then you should clear out the inside and reset the juicer.
- Q. Why is there foam in my juice?
- The foam that occurs is due to the reaction of insoluble fiber with oxygen and is very normal. Feel free to give your juice a stir and it should get rid of some of the foam. You can also strain your juice once to remove some of the foam. The amount of foam you get from leafy greens can vary by the season or type of veggie you are getting, so sometimes the foam can be more or less.
- Q. Why is some of my pulp wet?
- The pulp can come out slightly wet for produce such as cucumber and watermelon that have higher water content. It is best to mix in drier produce such as kale to maximize yield. Make sure your pulp outlet loop is in the locked position.
- Q. What is cold press juicing?
- Our Cold Press Juicer uses True Taste Extraction, where the auger will slowly press fruits and vegetables against the 6,612 micro-perforations in the juice strainer. This action opens the food’s cell membranes and releases its deep-seated nutrients and enzymes. It also maximizes the extraction of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, resulting in rich colors and pure flavors of juice. The slow RPM ensures that it does not disrupt the cellular structure of fruits and vegetables, minimizing oxidation and heat, preserving the precious enzymes and nutrients closest to its natural form.
- Q. How to deep clean my juicer?
Make sure to always hand wash each component and dry immediately after washing to remove any residue and prevent any watermarks.
Feel free to follow the instruction below for a deeper clean:
- Soak the components in warm water (until the component is submerged).
- Add citric acid (100g) and baking soda (100g) into the water and soak overnight. Follow the 1:1 ratio.
- Use the cleaning brush to scrub off any marks or stains.
- Q. Are there other plug types or voltage for this model?
We currently only have one version of our J2 juicer, which is 110-volt type A plug.Click here to shop.
- Q. How can I get a replacement part?
- Please reach out to us with your order number, description of the issue, image/video of the issue, and your updated shipping address (if different from the original shipping address) via email@example.com, and we will get that replaced for you.
- Q. I want to learn more about my Nama J2 Cold Press Juicer?