A delicious dessert is easy to make with your Nama sorbet strainer. Easily switch out your juicing strainer for the sorbet strainer to make wonderful frozen treats.
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup organic vanilla yogurt, frozen and chopped to fit the chute
- Switch to using the sorbet basket
- Feed frozen berries through juicer using the sorbet basket
- Feed through the frozen yogurt chunks
- Stir frozen mixture with a wooden spoon until desired consistency is reached
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.