Almond Milk is super easy to make at home using the Nama cold press juicer. We have added some variations for you to customize your almond milk to suit your taste.
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 3 cups filtered water
- Soak 2 cups of raw almonds in 2 to 3 cups of water overnight (you want to cover almonds with fresh water)
- Drain and then rinse almonds with water
- Feed almonds through the juicer alternating between equal parts almonds and fresh water
- Add 3 dates without pits in with the almonds and feed through the juicer if you want to sweeten your milk.
- Add 1 vanilla bean pod in with the almonds and feed through the juicer to flavor your milk.
- Stir in a dash or 2 of cinnamon for flavor if you like.
- Add a cup of strawberries in with the almonds and feed through the juicer for strawberry almond milk.
- Peel almonds after soaking before feeding through the juicer if you are sensitive to the peel.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.