This is a nutritious and hydrating recipe to make throughout the year to keep us all on track. Baby kale leaves seem to be more widely available and have a much milder flavour then its larger leaf relatives. Of course if you can’t find them just substitute in any other kale leaves. If you can’t find kiwi, try honeydew melon, green grapes or green apples instead.
- 2 - cups baby kale leaves
- 2 - limes, peeled
- 2 - cups baby spinach, packed
- 2 - cucumbers, cut to fit your chute
- 1 - handful mint leaves
- 3 - kiwi fruit, peeled
- Wash all ingredients and chop when needed
- Juice in order given using juice strainer
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.