- Q. What is the warranty on Nama Vitality 5800 | J1 Cold Press Juicer?
Nama Vitality 5800 Cold Press Juicer product (USA and International models - SJ100-1, SJ122-V, SJ122-B, SJ122-S) comes with a 10-year warranty on the motor and 2-year warranty on all parts from the date of purchase.
To view Nama’s warranty policy, please click here.Questions on warranty or replacement parts, please contact us at email@example.com
- Q. What if my Nama juicer stops working after 15 years?
We are ecstatic that you are still juicing with your Nama after 15 years, probably addicted to mother nature’s flavors and micronutrients like us, mission accomplished. We would love to hear from you and will most likely replace any parts to get your Nama juicer up and running strong.Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your order number, name and what has happened with your Nama juicer.
- Q. How do I request for a warranty claim?
We are here to help and happy to support you. Please email us at email@example.com with the following information.
- Product serial number, located underneath the bottom of the motor base.
- Sales order number with Name or email of purchaser, found on the order confirmation email that was sent on date of purchase.
- Pictures and/or videos of product issues.
- Proof of purchase – Original or copy of sales receipt (date of purchase)
- Q. Who pays for shipping?
- We love our Nama juicer and stand behind it 100% and will be happy to pay for standard ground shipping for any of your warranty needs. Customers will be responsible for any expedited shipping costs.